Watch this video…
I created this program with one goal in mind. To optimize getting lean in a healthy and sustainable way.
I grew up as an overweight kid most of my life. When I was 20 years old I hit my highest weight of 270 pounds. I was wearing 2XL t-shirts, size 38″ waist jeans. At this weight, I had to hold my breath to tie my shoes because my stomach got in the way. And little things like going up stairs took my breath away.
When I realized that I could actually change by changing what I was doing, my journey began. And that is the beauty of transformation. It’s available to all of us, if we are willing.
This program is an accumulation of what I’ve learned from my journey of losing 100 pounds. That combined with what I’ve learned from real life experience coaching hundreds of clients reach their goals over the past 13 years.
I don’t give diets. I teach a way of eating. It’s a lifestyle. And over the years I have learned to cultivate my lifestyle, my relationship with food, and how it affects my body and my entire life.
Here are some of the key principles that I teach in the program:
- Eating whole food.
- Eliminating processed foods. (some dairy options are approved)
- Consuming Proteins, Carbs and Fats. Yes, carbs are #shredapproved 🙂
- Learning how to adjust intake, based on your situation and circumstances.
- Learning how to prepare meals, grocery shopping, and food prep.
- Learning how to navigate food choices and options.
When beginning the program, you will receive:
- A List of Foods
- Serving sizes for each food group based on your body.
- A daily number number of servings to eat from each food group.(There is flexibility around meal timing and food combinations)
- Messages and videos from me to walk you through this process in detail.
Who this program is NOT ideal for:
For people wanting a quick fix. Looking for quick fixes with nutrition and weight loss is very common. And what may give someone a temporary quick fix, usually ends in long term frustration.
For people wanting to see changes, but not willing to change. We all have things we enjoy. If a person is not willing to change what they are currently doing, the changes they wish to create will likely never happen.
For vegan or vegetarian lifestyles. My personal experience and my experience with clients has involved animal protein as a key element of the nutrition program. Although I do believe it is possible to transform your body without consuming animal protein, I have limited experience with doing so, or coaching others to do so.